09 August 2011

Happy 46th Birthday Singapore!


In a blink of eyes, I have been living in Singapore for a good 13 years. Today is Singapore 46th Birthday, I would like to say thanks to this country for giving me what I have today. The equal opportunity which we get here is what I can't get from my own country. May this country always be a safe place for us to live, Happy Birthday Singapore!

The above is a hand held windmill flag brought back by Gabriel from school. His first National Day celebration with teachers and friends. 

3 comments:

  1. 至少新国真的好过。。。。。好过。。。。我不能乱写,等下被捉哦。。。。呵呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand held windmill flag is so beautiful, my son only got one paper flag plus one vitagen... so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Tze 。。here I come 。。

    Happy birthday Singapore ...

    The hand held windmill flag is so cute ...Like~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!
Please be nice and no SPAM here!