这个派摸盘直买到今才用了不到几次，上星期终於弄了一个好吃又不会甜的蓝莓派，我教会生活小组的朋友都很喜欢。蓝莓的陷料是用了冷冻蓝莓加糖和署粉调煮，甜度是可以调控自己喜欢的甜度，派底部是用了消化饼干（Digestive Biscuit)， 派顶部是用了Store bought shortcrust pastry。
80g white sugar
3 tbsp cornstarch with 2 tbsp water
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
600g frozen bluberries (can use fresh or can bluberries in syrup, make sure you drain all syrup )
2 tbsp butter
350g McVitie's digestive biscuit
1/2 tsp cinnamon sugar
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
150ml melted butter
20g white sugar
1 piece of store bought shortcrust pastry
1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
1. In a medium soup pan, add 150g bluberries and sugar, cook until the sugar disolved and bluberries turns soft, add in cornstarch liquid keep stirring until the bluberries liquid thicken, add in salt, cinnamon and the remaining bluberries, mix well. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
2. In a medium size pastic ziglock bag, place the 350g McVitie's digestive biscuit, add sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon sugar. Crash the biscuit to crumbs.
3. Pour out the biscuit crumbs into the pie dish, line the pie dish with biscuit crumbs, lightly press it to make them compact. Bake in the preheat oven at 190C for 10 mins. After that, take out the pie dish and let it cool down a bit.
4. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter. Cut the shortcrust pastry into desire shape and lay the pastry over the dish pie, crimp and flute the edges.
5. egg wash the shortcrust pastry.
6. Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 45 mins or until the crust is golden brown.