24 April 2011

5 Recipes to Celebrate Easter

Received an invitation from Lena of Frozen Wings this evening to join in an Easter Party. It is a bit rush for me to prepare but I'm delight to join in the party :) There are rules of the game..suggest 5-10 recipes and upload the photos with their respective links and later tag another 10 friends to do the same. These are what i'm going to bring for the virtual party:










I would like to extend my invitation to the following bloggers. Is a bit rush, try to join if you can. If you cant, no worries, we 'll party some other time! Love you and have a great Easter!



1. Joelyn from Joelyn幸福の起点
2. Edith from Precious Moments
3. Joyce from Kitchen Flavours
4. Lizzy from That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!
5. Min from Min's Blog
6. Gert from My Kitchen Snippets
7. Angel from Cook.Bake.Love
8. Vivian from Vivian Pang Kitchen
9. Sonia from Nasi Lemak Lover
10. Kristy from My Little Space

9 comments:

  1. thanks for joining in despite the rush!! everything looks yum yum! happy easter , dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting, Ah Tze, I will try, hehe. All your dishes look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for tagging me!! My post is finished...and I'll link you to it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've got all of our bellies covered well with this menu hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to participate but I think I am a bit late. Easter nearly come to an end already. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another delicious menu...I am growing fat just looking at all the delicious food! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a PROfessional!

    Papacheong
    http://home-cook-dishes-for-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!
Please be nice and no SPAM here!