This is the baking I did with Gabriel on 10 May 2012. A healthy mini pizza with soy and rye flours.
I want to take this opportunity to record Gabriel's milestones:
1. Learn to eat sausage.
2. Curious about the food me and WT eat. Usually he will ask for the same food.
3. Allow me to cut his hair without any fuss. I have done it twice before the day of recording. It happened one day, I told him a story about grandma cut mummy hair just like what I did on him, wrap him up with a piece of cloth and let him sit on a stool, he just let me do it. Is the story I told him that change everything.
4. Allow me to wash his hair without fear, if given a piece of handkerchief for him to cover his eyes.
5. Off from milk bottle totally since 2 May 2012. I'm so proud of him as we didn't try to weaned him off from milk bottle, he came home one day and told me that teacher said drinking from milk bottle will cause tooth decay! Initially I thought he might just said, but he did it, even at night, refused to take milk bottle anymore. However, he still continuous to drink milk from cup, which he didn't want to previously. Sometime I want to skip making him milk, he will remind me that he wants the milk from cup and... he always feel happy about what he did because he said "must tell papa I drank milk from cup", yes, my Gabriel I always trust you can do it! :)
6. He goes to adult WC to make big business all by himself! Things happened so fast, so fast until I have to admit my son is self-sufficient at dealing with his bowels and bladder. This independence means he is now ready to spend more time outside the home and enjoying new experiences ... without me by his side.