This marble chocolate cheesecake is a special bake for my sister's family, they love the green tea cheesecake and mixed berries cheesecake which I baked previously. I'm using the previous recipe. This round I used 2 tsp of cocoa powder and mixed it with 5 tbsp of batter to make the chocolate swirl. Personally think I should reduce the cocoa powder to 1 tsp and mixed it with lesser batter as I don't want the top of the cheesecake to fill up with brown :)
The feedback from my nieces are very good, they said their friends tasted the cheesecake and would like to buy it from me! Today I baked four 4" cheesecake and packed it into small boxes, just to let you know I still can't get a cheap cake box here, the small 4" cake box below is price at AUD$1.65! so looking at the high cost in packaging this really not a good business :)
Recipe adapted from 幸福甜点81道， 星期天的烘焙时光60g or 10 pcs of biscuits
20g unsalted butter, melted
320g cream cheese
70g sugar (used 50g if you don't want it to be too sweet)
70g sour cream (used thickened cream)
80g butter, soften
15g corn flour
2 tsp cocoa powder
1. Place biscuit in a plastic bag and crash it into small crumbles, stir in the melted butter.
2. Place the baking paper in the cake pan and add in the biscuit crumbles. Press down the biscuit to the cake pan.
3. Double boil the cream cheese and sugar in a big bowl, until the sugar is melted and mix well with cream cheese. Take the bowl away from the heat, add the egg, one at a time. Mix well.
4. Gradually add in the thickened cream, butter and corn flour. Stir well.
5. Sieve the batter and pour in the sieved batter to the cake pan.
6. Set aside 4~5 tbsp of batter to mix with cocoa powder, mix well and pour into the cake pan, use a chopstick and make a few swirls.
7.Prepare the water bath, place the cake pan in the water bath. Bake at 120C for one hour.8. When the cake is done, take out from the oven and let it cool down before put in the fridge. Dislodge the cake only when the cake is harden.