26 September 2018

Chinese Steamed Pumpkin Cake 蒸金瓜糕


This Chinese Steamed Pumpkin Cake or Steamed Savoury Pumpkin Cake was done more than two months ago. A dish which I ate a lot when I was young, my mum loves to cook this Chinese Steamed Pumpkin Cake, the saltiness of dried shrimps, minced pork and dried mushroom in this dish blended in so well with the sweet smooth pumpkin paste. It is a dish I wish I can cook more often!

I was updating a setting in my blog, a chance for me to read what I had written many years ago. I love reading my own posts where I could find traces of my memories, I wish I'm still able to carry on writing my baking journey as much as I can in the way I love. 

Making a 26 cm round tray and a 15 cm round tray.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!
Please be nice and no SPAM here!