22 March 2011

Goodie Bags for Gabriel's Classmates



Gabriel will be 3 tomorrow! It will be his first birthday party with his friends besides the fullmoon birthday party. Gabriel one and two years old birthday were very simple. He is very excited about his birthday cake and started asking for "X" cake since he first saw the cartoon character on a brochure, I tried to change his mind (well I think Pooh Bear and Friends is sweet, don't you think so :)) but he insists until ...now! My boy, he is really strong will kid! Anyway, I already surrender one month ago, he will get what he wants ^_^



He loves sorting out, he did a good job in packing the goodie bags for his friends.


able to resist eating the soft candies and biscuits ...


Trying out the party hat...


These are the items in goodie bag, can you guess what will be his cake :)

12 comments:

  1. wah...its from my 2 sons..haha...they beside me now....can i ask that how much you bought all of those things?total all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that Gabriel is all well again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Joelyn, items in Gabriel's goodie bags are boys favourite :D not counting how much I bought all items, should be around $6~$7 a pack.


    >>Hanushi, thanks dear! Yes, he will be celebrating birthday with his friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 内容很丰富的 goodie bag ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. neyeeloh, 都是我家小孩喜欢的让他分给朋友学习分享 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah, so many goodie bags! I have no idea on the cake! Will just have to wait and see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Gabriel. A big bear hug to this handsome lad! I like that Gabriel is strong will. Strong will people are usually very tenacious and don't give up easily. I am sure when his classmates see the goodie bags, they will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kitchen flavours, huh...so fast give up guessing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Veronica, thanks for the big bear hug! Gabriel at such a young ago already give me lot of headache because of his persistance on his choices :D But he will usually kiss me when I said I'm upset with him ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. NICE! my nephew love sorting too (: gabriel look so happy! (: i guess is McQueen cake? (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at this, remind the fun i had with my kids when preparing goodie bags for their classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. >>Jasmine, clever girl!


    >>Sonia, yes, indeed. Gabriel was so excited about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!
Please be nice and no SPAM here!